Our physicians are here to help. There is an experienced physician in emergency and family medicine at the center at all times. We treat a wide range of non-life threatening conditions for patients of all ages. But if you don’t find what you’re looking for below, call us!
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our CLIA certified laboratory.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Natick school sports.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Natick area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
In addition to the above services, we also provide the following:
- TB Testing
- Strep Testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric Health
- Pre-Operative Exams – By appointment only. Please call us.
- DOT Physicals
- Flu Shots
- Pre-Employment Physicals
For more information about our patient services, please call to speak with one of our medical professionals at 508-650-6208.