AFC Urgent Care Natick is dedicated to providing quality care, one patient at a time. We provide accessible and convenient acute care and other services to our patients. Our goal is to treat all individuals to a welcoming, respectful, and skillful experience.
We are part of a national American Family Care network. Our goal is to provide the Metro-West Area with a state-of-the-art urgent care center that bridges the gap between your primary care physician and the emergency room, for non-life-threatening medical conditions. Our Natick walk-in clinic offers fast, effective and affordable care to patients needing immediate medical attention due to illness or injury.
- All patients are seen by an experienced doctor.
- Average wait time to be seen is approximately 15-25 minutes.
- Bills average less than one-third the cost of an ER visit.
- No appointments needed, walk-ins are welcome.
- The center is open 363 days a year, for extended hours.
Do I Need an Appointment?
We do not require an appointment for any of our services. When you’re sick, injured, or need a last minute physical, we ensure that you and your loved ones will always receive excellent care.
Our Urgent Care Services
We will provide timely treatment to your and your loved ones. Our physicians and staff are committed to comprehensive, compassionate and personal care for all patients. Our goal is to provide our patients with the best treatment options to help them quickly experience relief, comfort and peace of mind that their care and well-being are the primary focus of our services. We are proud to be a part of the community and to have the ability to improve access to quality medical care. We value your trust and confidence in allowing us to provide care to you and your loved ones? unexpected, urgent medical needs.
Our urgent care centers provide treatment for acute health conditions with a focus on recovery and keeping you healthy and active. We can treat the following common acute conditions:
- Colds, Flu, Fever
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Back pain, Joint pain, Body aches
- A headache, Migraine pain, Dizziness
- Asthma, Allergies, Breathing treatments
- Minor injuries: Cuts, Bruises, Sprains,
- Ear infection, Ear wax removal
- Urinary tract infection
- Upset stomach, Heartburn
- Insect bites, Rashes, Skin infections
- Pink eye, Minor eye injuries
- And other urgent care illnesses
In addition to our urgent care services, we offer the following services:
- Physicals: sports, pre-employment, Department of Transportation
- Drug Testing
- Immunizations and TB tests
- Travel medicine
- STD testing
What are your payment options?
We accept most major insurance benefits. If you’re not paying with insurance, we offer a self-pay option and discounted rates for our patients who do not have health insurance. Our goal is to ensure that all patients have access to the care they deserve and require.